Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Words of Wisdom Wednesday

I've been thinking about creating a link up for my blog and I had an "aha" moment today as I was searching pinterest for quotes, antidotes, and words that inspire me. So I'm in the process of making it all kinds of an official link up! Thank goodness I have an IT husband who loves me and is willing to help me with the more blog technical stuff!

Here are my Words of Wisdom from Pinterest for this week: You can see my full pinterest board here

You’ve always had the power, my dear. You just had to learn it for yourself.
happy marriage
motto
I believe in having a career and a family. Working in student affairs can be draining and as we talked about in Dr. Moe's class, having a family and working full-time as a student affairs professional can be challenging. In my personal philosophy, I want to remind myself that it is important to not get so caught up in my work and make sure I have a life outside of work.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment