Here are my confessions for the past week...are you ready?
1. I realize that when I'm sick that nothing in the house gets done. Seriously I need a maid service!
2. I love my dishwasher and will run my dishwasher 3 times a day rather than standing to wash dishes. I realize this is not sustainable and it is lazy, but after 5 years of living in housing with no dishwasher I use it!
3. Pain stinks...it is exhausting....I have more sympathy than ever for my arthritic and fibromayalgia friends now. Constant pain just....UGH
4. I always have a bottle of liquid with me. I realized how ridiculous I was this past weekend when I walked from room to room in my apt with a bottle of water with some mio - I even took it to the bathroom - ok....this may need an intervention.
5. I'm starting to coupon again and I am not afraid to admit I LOVE IT and I LOVE it for FREE!!!!