Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Confessions #3 of 2013



1. I had a complete and utter total freak out about my low carb lifestyle this week - if you don't believe me you can read it here I rarely allow myself get to a place where I feel like whining, but I got super frustrated and board with food that I have to eat and yet I want other I can't have now that I'm living on a super needed RH diet

2. I miss my husband. He is out of town this weekend and I'm stuck in his old sweatshirt missing him like crazy. I even tried to sleep in the middle of the bed and can't....I miss him and him sleeping in his rut that is in our feather bed.

3. I am in the midst of cleaning spree - I have to have a functional craft room therefore I've cleaned out over 5 boxes of stuff that I've moved and moved and moved. I will move no longer because if I hadn't used it, wasn't around to need it, and it didn't fit in the storage I had it went bye bye to the dumpster. 

4. I need to hire a professional scanner. I want to go more digital because I'm hating moving paper. I also want to be more sustainable and really I hate moving all this paper that we have to keep. I have a neat desk, but do I have time to sit and just scan, nope! I need it....I want it....ok ...I need to bribe my husband to start scanning big time that will equal 4 more boxes of stuff gone and backed up in cyber space!

5. I'm exhausted and am going to spend all day sleeping or lying around tomorrow because I can (though I think laundry will have to be done because my complex closed our laundry room for no apparent reason!)

3 comments:

  1. If I lived near you I would totally scan for you. I actually like scanning/organizing that kind of stuff. I also need to pare down my craft "stuff" WAY too much and we might be moving AGAIN (fourth time in four years) and I'm tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. If you find a professional scanner, let me know. I totally need one, too. I hate all the papers that we have accumulated over the past couple years. And of course it's stuff that's important. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know if i find them i will share them. i wish i could post an add an find a local college student to do it. i would pay to have it done!

      Delete