1. I had a complete and utter total freak out about my low carb lifestyle this week - if you don't believe me you can read it here I rarely allow myself get to a place where I feel like whining, but I got super frustrated and board with food that I have to eat and yet I want other I can't have now that I'm living on a super needed RH diet
2. I miss my husband. He is out of town this weekend and I'm stuck in his old sweatshirt missing him like crazy. I even tried to sleep in the middle of the bed and can't....I miss him and him sleeping in his rut that is in our feather bed.
3. I am in the midst of cleaning spree - I have to have a functional craft room therefore I've cleaned out over 5 boxes of stuff that I've moved and moved and moved. I will move no longer because if I hadn't used it, wasn't around to need it, and it didn't fit in the storage I had it went bye bye to the dumpster.
4. I need to hire a professional scanner. I want to go more digital because I'm hating moving paper. I also want to be more sustainable and really I hate moving all this paper that we have to keep. I have a neat desk, but do I have time to sit and just scan, nope! I need it....I want it....ok ...I need to bribe my husband to start scanning big time that will equal 4 more boxes of stuff gone and backed up in cyber space!
5. I'm exhausted and am going to spend all day sleeping or lying around tomorrow because I can (though I think laundry will have to be done because my complex closed our laundry room for no apparent reason!)