I'm not going to walk away but I am going to point this out and note it. I had a trigger and the "eating" part of my brain went to work, but I am so happy I have a support group especially my husband to make sure that I stop...I think...I recognize. I would of made myself sick in more than one way, so here I am admitting - yes at 23 months out I still have head hunger. I still am triggered to emotionally eat. I am not ashamed of it, this is a reality of life as a post op and all the changes we all go through.
Onto happier news some great things happened this weekend:
1. had an awesome bridal shower for an amazing friend Diana! it was fun, it was quirky, it was laid back and I loved having out with the girls.
2. made more than one new friend and I can't wait to see them again. it was so nice to be with people - I realize that I can't hibernate anymore...time to work it out.
3. our holiday party was a success despite the "car issue" and was fun to see each other and play dirty santa and get some fun gifts!
4. today I got amazing news about the TX chapter of WLSFA and I can't wait to share it - I'm getting ready to share some BIG BIG news......
5. despite the holiday scrooge wanting to peak its head in - I decided not to let it - put my book in to give for a toys for tot drive (because all children should have books and being read to) and gave my hubby an earlier christmas present to last night to bring a smile to his face!