Monday, November 5, 2012

Sunday Confessions on my Monday!


1. I hate my Reactive Hypoglycemia. It is horrible. It sucks. It ruins my weekend. Read more about it here to understand why it sucks!

2. I don't like to be stressed, but somehow I feel like I pile more and more onto my plate to make me stressed anyway - I really don't understand this ugly cycle.

3. I thought when you wore spanks or spanks like items you always pulled them over your head - alas NO you step in them...amazing what you learn and how much slimmer they work when you follow directions.

4. I hate migraines. Enough said.

5. I'm in a kinda grey mood and I think it's a combo between #1 and # 4!
 

1 comment:

  1. I hate migraines, too. I had a super bad one last weekend. Ugh. I was in bed for like, 9 hours.

    Hope this week got better for you! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete