Friday, November 2, 2012

Where is Lissa on her 31 Things List?

I haven't posted on where I am at on my 31 things for my 31st year in a bit so I thought I would take a moment and share where I am on my list of things!!!!

Here is the list of things I wanted to accomplish this year:
  1. Read 31 books (10 done = 21 to go!)
  2. Ride a roller-coaster
  3. Get my belly button pierced
  4. Reach my WLS goal weight
  5. Complete a 5K
  6. Sew a quilt
  7. Create a family Christmas tradition
  8. Take a pottery class
  9. Buy tickets to a pro sporting event
  10. See Celine Dion in Concert
  11. Organize all my pictures into photo albums
  12. Learn to shoot a gun
  13. Take a belly dancing class
  14. Buy an outfit that makes me feel sexy
  15. Have spa day: facial & massage included
  16. Bake an apple pie from scratch
  17. Go camping
  18. Get my diplomas framed—FINALLY
  19. Host a Harry Potter themed dinner party
  20. Take a romantic vacation
  21. Buy myself a right hand ring
  22. Get a passport
  23. Overhaul my wardrobe to be grown up
  24. Open my crafty etsy shop
  25. Share a beach sunset with the love of my life
  26. Get professional pictures done
  27. Print my blog about my WLS professionally
  28. Start to learn a new language
  29. Take a dance class
  30. Attempt the Rock Wall at the Rec
  31. Learn how to can
 31 Things In Pictures (Just for You and for FUN!)
 



Reading on my Kindle...taking a book off at a time - Right now its Gone Girl!





TX Ranger Game!


Learning Italian - I can now say hello, goodbye, thank you...oh and count to diche! (that's ten!)

 
I made a decision to make this my right hand ring. I haven't been able to wear it since way before surgery, but it is being resized from a 14 to an 8!!!!! Voile' I'm so excited to put it back on

1 comment:

  1. Wait a second... you're in TX and you don't know how to shoot a gun??? Haha, come up here and we'll go shooting - it'd be fun!

    And all you have to do to be in book club is read the book! If you want, you can shoot me your email address, and I'll put you on the updates list!

    ReplyDelete