Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Interesting Question


One of the questions in interviews that we always ask where I work is "what is the difference between being seen and being available?" It is a legitimate question when you live where you work, but this thought got my brain going and I wondered what is the difference between being visible, being seen, being heard, and being noticed?

My mind is still processing the wrapping process of figuring out what "i look like" and so I started thinking about my visibility or invisibility. Am I invisible in new ways? Do I make myself invisible? Is invisibility something that my mind has created or is it a reality? If I'm not "invisible" how do I make myself visible? How am I seen? How am I heard? How am I being noticed or allowing others to notice me? It is an interesting conundrum.


No comments:

Post a Comment