Monday, June 20, 2011

Depression...Eating...Deadly Combination

Tonight was not a good night and its only 9pm central. I'm not motivated. I'm not not in a good mood...I'm down right emotional, frustrated, angry, and I've fallen back into some bad behavior tonight. I snacked, I grazed, I ate a little bit over a long bit of time....so here I am realizing that I'm in a bad pattern and feeling isolated. I feel miserable and it isn't a good thing so here I am admitting that I didn't do so well tonight and that this is a big deal. I'm glad I have a doc appt in the morning because I don't want this feeling to continue. I don't want to be scatterbrained, drained, and worn out from this down feeling. This isn't what the last 5 months have been and it sucks. Tonight I am not going to be hard on myself and I am going to do what I need to get through the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment