Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Confessions



Confessions of a staycation:

1. I get bored being at home. I could never be a SAHM with kiddos because being at home to me is boring.

2. I'm a baby...mini...hoarder. I realized this throughout the last week when I did the closet clean out. I keep EVERYTHING - and so since I do not want to be on the show I have cleaned house: stuff is gone. Oh and Amazon.com has this great trade in program. So far I'm at almost 100.00 and counting just with stuff that I don't use and I haven't gotten to the video games yet!

3. I'm obsessed with Pinterest. No really - its like a way for me to online shop with no money. I may need a Pinterest intervention soon.

4. August is a hard month for me. I realized as the calendar rolled over to August that if I had not miscarried that I would have a 3 year old this time this year. WOW - time flies. 

5. I'm ready to travel and ready to make plans - wish money grew on trees!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am ready to start traveling too! There are so many places I want to see!
    So sorry about #4! :( That must be so hard!

    ReplyDelete