Saturday, July 13, 2013

Exercising - am I back?

Haha.  So me!

I have been off exercising for the week and though the headache remains the back is feeling better. It seems the more tension I have all over the worst the headaches get. I'm still on tennis shoe lock down, but that being said at least I can get back to moving. I'm going to start this weekend by heading to the pool to soak down and walk the pool (walk laps) and get into my squats. I'm not too terribly far behind, but I'm going to not worry about catching up and starting with half the daily number until I get back to being comfortable. Set back? Yes. Keeping me motivated? Definitely. I'm not giving up this time. 

My diet has been something to not desire the last week or so. Covering my pouch with foods that assist in not allowing the harsh meds hurt the lining doesn't equal yogurt and carrots, so I went food shopping and plan to do better while keeping my meds in check. I managed to stay on my vitamin and med regime all but one night. I was zonked out from pain killers. Though it was perfect it is a huge change and I can feel it all over.

One day, one meal, one moment at a time. Listening to my body, my mind, my spirit. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment