Saturday, July 13, 2013

31 Things in my 31st Year An Update

So less than 5 weeks to go to I hit 32. Where has this year gone? How many goals have I managed to hit? I have 11 to go - I'm not giving up and allowing myself to December to finish these :-) I still think Celine Dion is out, but let me tell you I should cross her off because I've listen to every album of hers in French and English this past year. So that totally should count!

Read 31 books (finished #31 today) 
Ride a roller-coaster - Fourth of July we are going to Six Flags and a Water park with Justin's BF family I will concur the roller-coaster with a post WLS tummy 
Get my belly button pierced - I'm ordering a magnetic one - hey a girl had to find a way around this since I'm heading down the plastic surgery research and fighting with insurance
Reach my WLS goal weight 
Complete a 5K 
Sew a quilt 
Create a family Christmas tradition 
Take a pottery class 
Buy tickets to a pro sporting event 
See Celine Dion in Concert 
Organize all my pictures into photo albums - my physical pictures are left, all of the digitals are completely organized and backed up (which took 3 weeks!!!)
Learn to shoot a gun 
Take a belly dancing class 
Buy an outfit that makes me feel sexy 
Have spa day: facial & massage included 
Bake an apple pie from scratch - April project - I have found the recipe I want to make!
Go camping 
Get my diplomas framed—FINALLY 
Host a Harry Potter themed dinner party 
Take a romantic vacation - Hello Anniversary #4 in June - I'm taking a mini trip and will also knock out the "share a beach sunset with the hubs"
Buy myself a right hand ring 
Get a passport - printed and filled out, need to get the photo and file it
Overhaul my wardrobe to be grown up 
Open my crafty etsy shop 
Share a beach sunset with the love of my life - June 2013
Get professional pictures done 
Print my blog about my WLS professionally 
Start to learn a new language 
Take a dance class 
Attempt the Rock Wall at the Rec 
Learn how to can - can't wait to strawberry seasons i'm making crockpot jam and canning 

I realize I only have 15 things left to do...and all are feasible except Celine I think which isn't half bad at all...:-)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment