Monday, July 29, 2013

Color Me Rad 5K

I am a color me rad ambassador and will be running the Dallas race 10/26/13. If you want to run with me you totally can! Color Me Rad 5K has given me the opportunity to offer you a special discount (this works for any race anywhere in the country). If you want to run in Dallas with me my team name is Pass Go and Be Below.



I have a special 48 hour discount code. It will run from Monday July 29 - Wednesday July 31. It is "radfun" and will get anyone who uses it 20% off of their registration, regardless of the price or location!


Come on and color the world!

I ran the Color Me Rad this past Spring in Fort Worth and it was awesome! I'm glad to be doing it again in cooler weather in TX. Color Me Rad is a fun 5K experience from the sign up, to getting ready, to the color bombs. Take advantage of this! You want to be RAD....do it...join the Color Me Rad 5k


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment