1. I've been super anxious lately - which has led to a massive amount of not staying on my diet to the fullest, having no energy to work out, feeling like blah all the time, and taking more xanax than I like to take at any given time.
2. Anxiety can win sometimes - this week it won. Sometimes there is nothing you can do but let it run its course - yes, I admit...it.
3. Advising time at work (where we advise 400 students in a week) gives me what I equal to pregnancy brain where I'm forgetful and if it isn't written down, post it noted, or put in front of my face, yep it isn't getting done.
4. I conquered the smell in my kitchen drains today - thank you pinterest and mom - baking soda and vinegar to the rescue - i feel like a SAHM hero!
5. I make my husband clean the toilet - my least favorite activity in the world (now that i live with a man)