Friday, March 29, 2013

Reset in Review

This week has had highs and lows. I've been able to feel my pouch and know what it can hold. I've been able to realize what makes me full and what full means again. I remembered what one bite too many also means. I've been able to drink my liquids, equal out my calories, make smarter choices, and realize that the reset is just what I needed. Did I make a few hiccups along the way yep. Was I perfect nope. Can I do this yes!

I'm proud that I have started a work out routine. I worked out Monday through Wed and even jogged! I didn't workout yesterday and even though some called me lazy and another told me I had lack of follow through - I had to take care of my body, listen to my body, and not injure myself. I took the day off and today I will be back at it. Interval training walking and jogging is a lot harder than I imagined, but it is about dedication, learning, and doing. I needed to start somewhere and I have. That I am proud of myself for.

I thought at the end of this week I would feel lighter, thinner, and lose some weight. I haven't weighed so I don't know if I lost weight. I don't feel lighter - I feel heavier. I don't feel thinner, but when do I really feel thin. What I do feel is in control. I feel excited that I've cut major calories. I know that when I'm looking at my lose it app I'm not reaching 1200 calories by 3pm. I have found a balance. I feel in control and for that is a good thing. So...where do I go from here? I'm going to get out and walk, watch my calories, and check in with my Bariatric doc on Monday where I hope I weigh in lower than I think I am.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment