Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Too Long Tuesdays

Tuesdays are my longest days during the week. I have work, then dinner, then class so I don't hit home till almost 9 pm to be with my super cute husband. It is not ideal, but I love school and the class I'm taking it is just a long day. I guess I'm really whiny since its advising time and I totally have advising brain - which I totally make it out to be like pregnancy brain where so much is in there that I just remember mush...and things don't get done without a list or two or three.

So instead of dreading Tuesday here I am going to make a list of thankful things in my life, because let's be honest life could be worse!

I am thankful that I have benefits that allow me to take classes for FREE!

I am thankful that I love my job even when its crazy hectic and I'm mush - I know my students love the service that I'm giving them and that is what matters...oh I love their hugs and smiles too!

I am thankful that I live in a country where I can learn, voice my opinion, and speak up...advocate. It is an awesome thing!

I am blessed beyond belief to see people responding to my crafty adventure on etsy - really it is awe inspiring because I never thought that much of my art!

I am proud to be who I am aka - I'm uber comfortable in my skin. I love that I've reached that point in my life despite loose skin, weight gain, and sugar drops - I love me...this woman I've become.

I am thankful that I'm being pushed to be more creative, more savvy, more out of the box when it comes to problem solve or create something new. It is an awesome feeling.

I am thankful for a husband who loves me, supports me, and wishes me the best. I just love him!

I am thankful to have re-connected with my Mom. I've missed her and never realized how much I needed a Mom.

I am super excited and thankful for the holiday season. It is our first real holiday season in our own place and I'm so excited about the possibilities of this season.

So when I sit back and think about it - Tuesday though long...it isn't so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment