1. I love Hello Kitty. I'm not an obsessed fan, but an avid follower and know a ton of things like Hello Kitty's birthday and stuff about her history blah blah blah - ok so I love hello kitty!
2. I'm obsessed with pumpkin in food. I have pumpkin pinterest board, I am hoarder of pumpkin recipes, and I've been baking through pumpkin recipes in a major way. Fall is the best, but canned pumpkin is year around. Ok besides pumpkin recipes I might have also purchased pumpkin flavored yogurt, and 2 tubs of pumpkin cream cheese this weekend, but I'm ok...there is a 12 step program for pumpkin lovers right?
3. I'm goal oriented...in a list obsessed way. I have lists going everywhere and I think it is a little unhealthy, but that said I get alot done! So iphone - list. So my ipad - yep there is a list on it. I have task bar on my outlook, lists in my daily calendar, and don't forget the sticky notes...oh sticky notes!
4. I sleep with a stuffed animal. This is something my husband had to accept when we got married. Its been 3 years, we're still married. Stuffed animal is a hello kitty (hahah no seriously)
5. I have 31 things to do list for my 31st year and I'm loving checking things off and getting things done, but I'm also enjoying growing and doing things that I've always wanted to do! Check it out here But really it isn't about a list at all - I wanted to push myself to grown, challenge myself, and expand who I am - the 30's are the new 20s!