Monday, October 29, 2012

OAC Conference

This past weekend I had the opportunity to attend the first annual Your Weight Matters / Obesity Action Coalition conference. I learned so much that it is more than a blog’s worth! I don’t want to bore you…I promise, but I do want to share with you some things that I learned.
Blogs entries to come:
1. Slimpressions!!!!!
2. Protein – did you know there was more than 1 Whey!?!?!?
3. Plastics post surgery “my new reality”
4. Strength training for sugar stabilization
5. Body Image: before, now, is there any after?
6. Hunger, Hormones, and Me
7. How to re-think about exercise
8. WEPNSS – using your tool box
9. Non Surgical Victories (NSV) over Weight Victories
10. New Nutritional Thinking
11. Meals that work for me
12. Yogurt versus Probiotic Yogurts

Pictures from the Conference:

IMG_0614
feeling super cute heading out to the conference!
IMG_0623
IMG_0625
IMG_0618

Here are a string of pictures I took on day 2 when I was being schooled on nutrition – I was totally and utterly lost in the equations!

1 comment: