Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Weight Loss Lows and Highs

Some days I feel really pumped about weight loss and my life style and then there are days when even the coolest things don't get me out of the "weight loss blues." I should be flying high today (and I am excited) as I wear my first large shirt EVER!!!!!! Yet, I'm in a funk I can't swing out of. I don't know what it is - but I have no appetite. I feel sluggish. I'm not hungry. I'm forcing myself to eat. I haven't needed to do this since early on after my surgery and it is freaking me out a bit....I don't know if it was because I was really down in the dumps this weekend and I kinda let the depression win my thoughts and feelings or what, but I'm not liking this feeling and how this mental stress is having physical implications for me when things are going so well. Maybe this is just a period for the ebb and flow of the highs and lows of natural life...and this is what it actually must feel like without a rift of new meds, anxiety, sleepless nights - could this just be normal?!?!?!

How do you all deal when your not hungry? Do you have any go to foods that help? I am drinking, but food - doesn't even sound good (yet, I'm not nauseous).

No comments:

Post a Comment