Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Gym Motivation

Since I didn't work out as much as I wanted to do this week, I NEED to go to the gym this week. I'm not motivated today at all. My body woke up at 6 am and now I'm exhausted at nearly 11 am. I tried to motivate myself by making my collage on my goals and it is coming along. I have to admit seeing my victoria's secret bag on my door made me smile. I just need to bite the bullet and go to the gym. I'm either going to do the bike and treadmill. Something new! Plus it gets me out of the house....ok I'm going to the gym in a bit!

***************************************************************************************

In all reality a bit turned into late afternoon, but I made myself get out of the house and go to the Rec Center. I'm glad I did! I feel much better after working out a bit. I did 15 min on the treadmill with intervals of higher and lower speed. I even jogged for a full minute and half. I also did 10 min on the bike. Not a bad 30 minute workout for a Saturday afternoon.

Before I went to work out I thought I would weigh in and see where I was...I weighed in tonight at 260.4 lbs! I'm 10.4 lbs away from my next goal weight of 250! This made me very excited. I've really kept on my diet and water this week and I ended up burning almost 5 lbs. I'm right where I should be. 34 lbs and losing!

No comments:

Post a Comment