Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Back to the Work Out

Last night I got back into my routine of working out. I didn't do too much as I'm still sick, but I did get some cardio in and I felt good and still feel good this morning. I don't hurt, but I can feel that I am working muscles that I haven't used in a long time. My husband got me the Biggest Loser Wii game and I put it together last night and created my "loser." I worked out with my "Bob" for 20 min. It is amazing to work at a pace that I'm comfortable with, feel like I am working out, yet not hurting. The game really allows you to make your own routine from the information you provided. I was completely honest and ended up with my "loser" being round just like me. I can't wait till I get measurements at my personal training session and then I can be more accurate in the work outs.

Speaking of personal training, I made the call to get that started and I can't wait. I'm actually really excited to learn strength training and creating long and lean muscle. I don't want to bulk. I feel really motivated and on a high with it right now and I want to keep it going. I don't feel so successful in the weight loss department. I don't know if it is because I expected more to come off or if I didn't realize the inches I would be loosing, but I need to get information to really help me understand. I'm getting frustrated and I don't want to be because I feel soo good.

When I weighed in last night I was 264.5. Last week at the hospital I was 261 (but that was 3 days with no real food). So realistically I've lost 2.5 lbs in half a week. That is on target as I should be loosing 5-10 lbs a week. I have also started working out and I don't know why the weight isn't dropping quicker. I am glad that my check up is just around the corner, but I am not going to weight until then I'm going to call my nutritionist today and see what I can get answers too.

The emotions of the WLS is not going to get to me. I want to stay positive and keep going. I'm getting better in so many areas. That is a huge improvement. So I'm staying focused on that. One of the things that I hope will help is I am making a motivational collage. On sparkpeople that is one of the things they ask you to do in making a commitment to your new life. I thought it would be a great idea so I'm going to get crafty and make me a visual reminder of what I want out of this and what I'm working towards. I am also going to print out my word reminders and put them up. I NEED to stay motivated.

I think I can...I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment