Monday, January 24, 2011

New Schedule for the Working Woman

I realize that my new life will definitely affect my work life. Overall, I have a brighter outlook on life in general, but am excited to have so much more energy to be shared in my working life. One of the things that has changed is my schedule. No longer can I hop out of bed 10 min before work and get there with food in tow. I have to wake up much earlier to take the time I need to focus on my tummy. 30 minutes to eat, time to wait in between to take pills, cutting and crushing pills, and then getting ready in the morning. No longer a routine of 10 min. I will adjust in time. I will get used to going to bed a little earlier and waking up earlier in time. New sleep schedule check!

I have also realized that exercise will need to be included in my work day. I don't like working out in the morning. It just doesn't do anything for me. I don't like working out mid-day because I do not know what my day will ever look like thank you to Student Affairs. I really like working out at night and right before bed. I liked the feeling last night and so I'm going to try to work on exercising at night.

Now that I'm back in my office I'm working on intaking my liquid, taking my calcium, and working on feeling tempted to snack. For a while it will be a no sweet food zone in my office until I get used to being around food and not tempted at all. It is coming, but every once in a while there is a sad .... mmm i want a chocolate bar craving or that yummy fried food smells so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment