Monday, January 31, 2011

Dumping

I had my first real experience with dumping today at lunch. It was definitely not the highlight of my day. It was something that I wish I hadn't gone through, but I take this as another life lesson. I know my tummy is still swollen from being sick so that could be a factor in the dumping action. I could of been full and not realized it because my stomach pouch has shrunk from not eating so much the last few days. It also could of been my new liquid B12 that I tried this morning (maybe i need to water it down more). I don't know, but it something to consider. Lunch stayed a 1/4 down so I ended up eating some sugar free fat free pudding and that went down and I'm keeping down fluids. No blockage. Just suckage about the dumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment