Sunday, July 14, 2013

Confession Sunday with Alyx is Back!!!!!



Alyx is a super cool blogger buddy who recently brought a beautiful little one into this world - so she is be kinda busy you know raising her cute tiny human, but I'm so glad confessions are back. I've needed this and her posts always make me smile too. Check her out and click the box above.

My confessions for this week:

1. I hate cleaning. I hate it and I really want to hire a cleaning lady for once or twice a month. If only money grew on trees.

2. I need to clean the carpet in the apt...why does that have to be so complicated.

3. Lifetime movies, reality tv, and bad reality tv especially are a few of my vices.

4. I think I have exercise Karma...my body is rebelling on me everytime I get into an exercise routine my body gets injured. This is obviously exercise karma

5. I love to bake. Nothing brings me joy more than mixing, creating, and loving to be in the kitchen making things to make things smile.

So what's your confessions this week?
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. #1 & 4 - that's me too, although I do like to organize which is like cleaning but not quite.

    hope you have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i was so excited to see your comment because i've not met another "lissa" before. is yours short for melissa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me your love of baking, please?!?! I HATE it.

    And holy moly, you are too kind. Haha, it's good to be back. I think I need to blog to maintain my sanity (I say that now, but I honestly wonder what the heck I will blog about when I spend my days cleaning poop and dreaming about showers).

    ANYWAY. Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete