Monday, July 9, 2012

Swedish / German Pancake

We are moving, so I'm using as much stuff up in my fridge as I can and also keep my budget as low as possible. I've been eating so well on my diet lately that I wanted to have some easy new options for breakfast so as I was going through my pinterest favorites, I found this recipe 


Here are the nutritional facts that I worked up for the recipe. I wouldn't eat this all day everyday, but it is something different to try out and hit the taste buds



Nutrition Facts
User Entered Recipe
  8 Servings
Amount Per Serving
  Calories170.8
  Total Fat9.2 g
     Saturated Fat2.4 g
     Polyunsaturated Fat2.1 g
     Monounsaturated Fat4.1 g
  Cholesterol104.2 mg
  Sodium118.2 mg
  Potassium113.0 mg
  Total Carbohydrate13.8 g
     Dietary Fiber0.4 g
     Sugars1.9 g
  Protein6.1 g

No comments:

Post a Comment