Monday, June 11, 2012

Can I get Caffeine in an IV form?

There are three times a year I run on caffeine - Spring Advising, Fall Advising, and June - June is my constant as now that I'm not in Residence Life August won't be nearly as busy, but June has stayed. Why June? Orientation! Don't get me wrong, I love my fresh babies. I love their little innocent faces, thinking they can change the world, and beaming with pride they got into college - what I don't like are the long days and worn out brain I get from saying the same thing 5,000 times, but it is my job and I chose the career both good and bad! This is why I chose caffeine. It gives me the boost I need to keep going. It keeps me from being cranky. I love enjoying my iced coffee I've learned to make and quite honestly - I would be a monster mamma bear if I didn't have the caffeine throughout the day. So here is to caffeine! Here is to iced coffee! Here is to decaf that has enough caffeine for my little tummy! Here is to yummy delicious iced chai! Now starbucks needs an IV Kit just add Coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment