Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Date with a Vampire

Time to meet the vampire and to have some big blood work done. Thursday I have my "date" where lots of my blood will be drawn. Here is my hope: my cholesterol is lower than it was in Dec - my goal be below 239 of the bad stuff, higher than 50 of the good stuff, and my triglycerides be in the normal range, I also am hoping that my glucose is good and that my A1C is lower. It has been steadily dropping over the last year and has gone from 8.5 to 5.4 in December. I would really like to be under 5 and closer to 4.5 or even lower. I am praying that my PTH (my absorbing calcium) is way up and that I don't have to increase my calcium again, but that is something small to do. I think my B's will all be in order, but we will see. My B1 may be a little low based upon some pain I'm having and this is what it felt like when my B1 was low last time, but again that is an easy thing to fix. I'm on the up and up and am excited to see what the blood reveals. I'm optimistic at least which is much better than it used to be. So we'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment