Sunday, January 15, 2012

“Tell Me About Yourself Award”

I was nominated for the "Tell Me About Yourself Award" by a dear blogger friend that is always encouraging! You can find her blog here http://sipsandsteps.wordpress.com

The rules of this nomination are:

Nominees, in order to accept this award you must:
-Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
-Write seven random things about yourself.
-Award seven other awesome and inspiring bloggers.

My 7, in no particular order:

1. I wiggle my toes to put myself to sleep and have been doing it since I was a little girl.
2. I lived on the amazon in a houseboat while in high school!
3. My second and third toe on my left foot is the same length. 
4. Baking calms me down and makes me less anxious.
5. I've lived in a town a small as 6000 and a city as big as 1.7 million.
6. I wanted glasses before I needed them and now that I need them I hate them.
7. I love "sugar" in my spaghetti sauce.


Now, I would like to nominate the following:

Amber







No comments:

Post a Comment