Saturday, November 26, 2011

So Thanksgiving....Yeah

Let me tell you I am the first one to admit that I did not make the best choices this thanksgiving...sugar free or not carbohydrates got the best of me and boy am I feeling it. There is no way for me to eat the amount I could in year past, but those bad habits of grazing, eating pie, and carbs....well they still haunt me and they did rear their head and win. I was plenty sick due to my indulgences and I've learned an important lessons.

Lessons Learned:
1) i have to pre-plan for the holidays
2) if i can't eat it i don't need to buy it
3) if i want sweets i need to make something to fit into my diet and make me one serving for me!
4) i need to drink more liquid and eat less...
5) i need a grazing accountability partner
6) lessons learned to prepare for christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment