Friday, April 29, 2011

A New yet Old First



Today I had a couple of great first. One is a totally new first - I went to walmart and can officially get in a XXL shirt in the Misses section at Walmart! Seconds I tried on a few new dresses at Walmart and I got into a 18!!!! Didn't love the dress, but totally potential. That made my night pretty much as I now have some blue and white for Customs and Shirts that fit. I'm rocking the polo please enjoy the preppy style!

Second and most cool thing that happened tonight was I got to paint my own toe nails tonight. I love to have my toes painted and I love giving myself pedicures. I haven't been able to do this in a very long time, but tonight I did something I thought was impossible. I painted my own toe nails. Its the first time in over 3 years that I've been able to touch them and I got to use a very cool new product the Sally Hansen nail polish strips. So so cool. I'm rocking the zebra print toes! They were easy to use and made me uber de duper happy that I accomplished an amazing goal. I'm so ready to be able to paint my own toe nails now and give myself pedicures. It truly is the little things in life, but tomorrow I'm heading to the nail salon to get my nails filled and painted. I need a little pick me up and so ready to have cute nails and toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment