Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crock Pot

I just wanted to post something positive as this journey can sometimes get heavy...so here is my positive. I LOVE MY CROCK POT!!!!! It truly is one item in my kitchen that has saved me on the post WLS food cooking experiment. I love my crock pot 1) it is red and it matches my kitchen and 2) it is so versatile and easy to use 3) i can make more than one meal in a short amount of time and 4) i can cook amounts that will work for me! Just those last 3 reasons alone make the crock pot awesome!!!! Crock pots are time management savvy, they are easy to use, they make great companions for those of us that need to eat and don't have a lot of time to cook, and finally i can cook something that is easy to heat up all week. I have started to use my crock pot for my weekly meal where i pick something that i want to eat and cook it in the pot and then i get 3 to 4 meals out of it throughout the week. It makes it easy for me to eat throughout the week and convenient for work. So if you don't have a crock pot you need one! It would be a great addition to your kitchen and makes your life easy and yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment