Thursday, February 10, 2011

Check Up 2011

I had my first real non-surgical check up on my sugervisary today. I am proud to say that I am now 257.0 lbs!!!! My BMI is down from 52 to 45.1. It was also very awesome today to have a regular size blood pressure cuff used on my arm!!!

My medicine overall is cut in half and my doctor gave me good news about the next six months regarding my blood pressure and chloesterol. Blood pressure was great today. No meds given. Took blood for chloesterol, and most likely will stay on that med, but she is hoping that i am off of that by my birthday in August. She was very excited about my progress over all. The rest of my check up was more normal than a regular check up I've had in years. For the first time in over 5 years I am able to go 6 months between check ups!!! Can you believe it? 6 months! Not 2 weeks, not a month, but 6. I am floored. This is all so new to me. I'm getting towards the normal side of medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment