Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Exercise the Day After

Last night I went for an amazing work out with a good friend. My goal of walking was to just get my heart rate up and keep it up for 15 min and then 45 minutes later we realized how long of a good pace we had been keeping :-) Post walking we played on the Wii fit which was a ton of fun. I was pretty worn out and when I hit the bed, I slept. This morning I did not want to wake up at all. I kept hitting snooze, but was reminded that I had to get up (because of work) but man my tummy was hungry.

Parts of me feel like they were run over by a mini-bus (not as bad as surgery) but my tummy ... yep those abs are getting a core work out just being used, but the hula hoop exercise on the Wii is no joke! I know it will be worth it in the end, and I have to keep going. Tonight we are going walking again, maybe no Wii, but I know if I take a day off and not do something the momentum will stop.

Who ever thought that a good walk would make you sore and tired? I sure didn't. Being nice to my body today as I work through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment