Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Saddle Sore from a Stationary Bike

I never thought it would hurt to sit down after working out on a bike. Now let me be honest I haven't ridden a bike in over 20 years - all that extra weight kept me off a bike, but alas I'm here to admit after 2 days of working out on the bike - my bum hurts! This seat is now my nemesis ....


Who would of thought that a stationary bike going physically nowhere would make me remember that I rode it for over 7 miles this weekend because it hurst when I stand, it hurts when I walk, and it hurts when I turn over even when I sleep! But from my view I'll take it since I'm making it work each and every day!

I'm really inspired by feeling comfortable working out, even though I feel a little physical pain, that I even wrote in to be a Sweat Pink Ambassador. I know that living healthy means that I have to live it through and through. This journey has led me to this moment ... right here where I have to make the moves to reach my goal. If you want to learn more about Sweat Pink check out the link here I am really inspired by my friend Sam and Christina who are both Sweat Pink Gals and they workout. They work on living a fit and healthy life an are real about it. They are also some of the sweetest gals in the whole wide world, so I thought it would be a great accountability for myself to help others and I can always sweat a little more!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I have to ride a bike for my knee and my rear gets quite sore. You eventually work up a callace protecting you more. You can get these lamb's wool seat covers that do offer a nice buffer or biking shorts with padding.

    ReplyDelete