Tuesday, December 4, 2012

'Tis the Season Linkup #2 - Pictures

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r510/C_Livelaughl0ve/tistheseasonbutton.png"/>>
 
I was having a bit of a bummer holiday season blues that if you want to read you can over here but I say skip it because I'm not in a holiday stressed out funk anymore! Nope Nope...keeping it happy around here, because remeber I love no loooooooooooove Christmas! After a little destressing, watching a number of Lifetime holiday movies, and finding this picture a day challenge I'm back in the swing of Christmas Cheer. So today I thought I would share with you the challenge I am doing and the first 4 days of photos. Enjoy!
 
 
Day 1 = Lights

 
Day 2 = Decorations

 
Day 3 = Gifts

 
Day 4 = Tradition
 
I don't have a personalized photo of us in pj's just yet because this is the first year that I've convinced my super cute husband to do this tradition that I've had in my family since I was super little. This year the compromise was on pj shorts for him and warm fuzzy pjs for me (yet to be bought) but they will be Dallas Cowboys theme as he works for the NFL organization and it makes this first year personal. I'm so excited to have pictures in our jammies with homemade hot chocolate on Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment