Monday, September 10, 2012

Horn Frog Football Weekend in Pictures

This past week has been a fun week of food, fun, people, and FOOTBALL! TCU has officially entered the Big 12 Conference and with it came a ton of fanfare that has been alot of fun to be involved in on campus not only because I'm a huge college football fan, but I'm a Horned Frog and a proud Alumni-frog! So here is my weekend in pictures for you all to enjoy.

It started with the opening of our brand new stadium on Sept 6th! We took a tour and the stadium was gorgeous! I loved it - very very exciting to be apart of the opening :-)


Started off with lunch at the Big Purple Truck - Yes, TCU has a Chef Tim Love's Food Truck!
Horned Frog Field gettting prepped for Saturday's game day
Horned Frog Carpet in the Chancellor's Suite at the Stadium

Horned Frog Carpet in the Chancellor's Suite at the Stadium featuring the seal

Then it was the Big day....Sept 8th! The opening game at the stadium, the first time to share my Horned Frog football with the hubby and a great day for football. It was only 85 degrees in TX for a Saturday night so it was just gorgeous:-) Frogs WON 56-0




We ended the weekend with a birthday party for a sweet 16 year old and playing with the kitchen aid mixer my super cute husband bought me here are the pics to witness the momentus occasion


No comments:

Post a Comment