Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Contest to Raise Money for Walk for Obesity!!!!

Walk for Obesity Contest:
1) if you donate $1-10 dollars I will create a unique Initial Letter for you that will be scrapbooked

2) $11-20 I will put your name on my shirt for when I run!

3) 20+ will receive collegiate decorated letters of your choice (from your alma mater or your favorite school)

http://walkfromobesity.donordrive.com/participant/lissabettis


I'm so excited to announce that I'll be participating in the Walk from Obesity in Dallas on October 30th. This is not only a monumental moment for me as I am going to actually complete a charity walk, but to be able to walk in healthy way to raise awareness for something that has forever changed my life: obesity.
Yes, I'm still considered obese per my BMI, but looking back at where I have come from to see where I am today I am amazed that this obese person has been able to come from morbidly obese to almost overweight on the BMI scale! My life is different. My life is new. I've been given a second chance and I'm forever changed. What has been so cool as I've been able to impact others thoughts on WLS and obesity through my blog, my story, my transparency, and me just being me. I'm blown away by others support and I'm so excited about the friends I've met along the way.

So I'm walking...one foot in front of the other...I want to make an impact and assist in helping educate others on obesity. Will you pledge with me? If you would like to help, click this link: http://walkfromobesity.donordrive.com/participant/lissabettis

























No comments:

Post a Comment