Monday, September 26, 2011

3 lbs till under 200

It is surreal even thinking about it...being under 200 lbs. When I started this blog, I thought well that will be a cute name "...be below 200!" Never did I imagine that this day would come or that it would be this close. I weighed in yesterday and I was 202.4 lbs. I am 3 lbs away from being under 200 lbs and I am so excited!!!!!!! I have been working hard to reach this marker and I'm blessed to just be 92 lbs down much less so close to 200. I think it is truly surreal that I...Melissa...will be under 200 lbs. I know the next 3 lbs are going to feel like the first (those first few lbs that never seemed to come off but scared to death they won't), but I am still very excited to be this close. Now...the wait :-) The happy wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment