Friday, July 1, 2011

It's July = 6 Month Surgiversary

I'm a celebrator...honestly that is me. I like to celebrate things and I like to get excited because well...that is just me. This probably comes as no surprise that I like anniversaries of things. You can ask my husband we celebrated each month of our first year of marriage (now I know you are thinking I am crazy, but honestly we are BOTH like that so it fits). This brings me to today...how am I going to celebrate my 6 month surgiversary????

Part of me wants to do something fun and exciting and memorable, but it is also July in TN and hot outside (which really doesn't bother me that much anymore, but it does the hubs) but even with that said, I really would love to go to an amusement park. I love riding roller coasters and haven't been able to do that for years! I think it would be a ton of fun to do :-)

If you had to celebrate something like this how would you celebrate?

No comments:

Post a Comment