Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Sigh of Relief

I woke up this morning and felt like I could think clear again! I did not feel anxious. I did not feel overwhelmed. I did not feel consumed by my thoughts, my weight, or anything. I felt free. I love this feeling and I'm so glad it is back. I feel like the weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I'm breathing easier. Today I am managing well and living well. I am alive and happy. I am alive and healthier than I've ever been. I am alive and I have a future that is rich and full of potential. I am going to pull myself out of the duldrums and get with life because it is exciting and I don't want to sit back and do nothing...I have done this life makeover to live not to sit by and let others live. So here I am ... how do I celebrate today?

I am going to celebrate today by sharing some things that I am totally happy about:
1. I walked across the entire MTSU campus yesterday and didn't breathe hard!!!!
2. I weighed in at 222.2 lbs yesterday! - 72 lbs GONE!
3. I tried on and fit into a L-XL dress :-)
4. I made a pretty awesome banana oatmeal chewy bars for breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment